TC BLQ – 17/50 17/50kV Elbow Surge Arrester
17/50kV Elbow Surge Arrester with sillicone rubber connector housing and installed on the 200A loadbreak bushing extender. It protects medium voltage network, eg: transformers switch gears and cable, incoming over voltage waves and voltage increase by reflection are limited.
■ Scope of Delivery
- Elbow surge arrester
- Sillicone lubricant
- Clearing paper
- Installation instruction sheet
- Quality cerfiticate
- Testing report
■ Packing information
- 3pcs/box W/G: 5.4kg Vol: 24cm x 20cm x 24cm
■ Oder information
|Description||Reference No.||Continuous operating voltage||Continuous nominal current|
|17/50kV Elbow Surge Arrester||TC BLQ-17/50||17||50|
■ Inference information
TC BLQ – 17 / 50
5kA Impulse withstand voltage
Continuous operating voltage
Elbow Surge Arrester
■ Product Structure
- EPDM INSULATION: High quality sulfur cured EPDM insulation is mixed and formulated in-house for complete control of insulating rubber characteristics.
- SEMI-CONDUCTIVE SHIELD: Molded semi-conductive EPDM shield meets requirements of ANSI/IEEE Standard 592.
- ARRESTER CORE: Compose of the zinc oxide lightning arrester valve slice which through special process treatment.
- PROBE: Probe provides reliable conductive path with mating female contacts.
- GROUNDING WIRE: (Optional for larger grounding wire) Used for impulse voltage effective after leads to grounding position.